6 Ideas for Passive Income
There are probably hundreds if not thousands of ideas to build passive income. Here are a few (the numbers are not relevant)
Write a book.
- It could be of a topic you know a lot about. Maybe it’s part of your business. This could also generate business for you and position you as an expert
- You let it write
- Publish it on Amazon Kindle
- They have the products, handle the payments and often offer sales training
- Build a customer base with a monthly auto-ship
- Get a Shopify Store and load it with items.
- Maybe you can find items that are related to your business but it’s not necessary
Print on Demand
- Create some designs and put them up on Redbubble and other platforms. People buy it and you get paid
- Buy a house and rent it out
- Rent an apartment and rent it out (AirBnB style)
Done For You Business
- Personally I think this is the easiest to get started because you don’t have to become creative, you don’t have to learn about how to market your book or products, no hassle with tenants.
- You don’t have overhead, you don’t have to worry about the payment process or deal with merchants, you don’t have to create and deliver products
- All you have to do is tell your friends about it
- Basically, we have a simple system: we invite people to either a video or a live presentation on Zoom.